Bangladesh MHM School & College
Established in 1979, Bangladesh MHM School & College, an English Medium Educational Institution which is run by Bangladesh Embassy Doha, Qatar, has witnessed phenomenal growth and success attributed to its high quality standards and pedagogical leadership. Today, after 35 years of providing academic excellence, the school is internationally renowned as the premier institution.
- A well disciplined institution with emphasis on inculcating moral and ethical values.
- Special focus on Kindergarten classes with audio visual aids.
- Follows Secondary and Higher Secondary Curriculum of BISE, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Extensive use of multimedia devices in the classrooms
- Different Sections for Boys and Girls
- Transport facilities within reasonable fare
- Compulsory computer education for classes I to XII
- Well equipped Laboratories (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer)
- Spacious library with vast number of reference books
- Special care given for children requiring special needs.
- Wide range of Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Indoor and Outdoor game facilities.
- Workshop/Seminar on different subjects of current topics.
- A team of highly educated and well trained Faculties.
- 24 hours security with close circuit cameras inside and around the school